Mr Heater 50k BTU Forced Air Kerosene Heater – MH50KR
Available on backorder
Whether you are using it in a garage or on the job-site, this 50,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene heater by Mr. Heater is up for the task. Made with a split upper shell designed for easy maintenance and high output fully enclosed motors, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Heating up to 1,250 square feet, this unit effortlessly heats up a lot of space quickly. This unit is equipped with a high-limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions. You can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the job-site requires.
- 50,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 1,250 sq. ft.
- 4-gallon fuel tank provides up to 11 hours of heat
- high-output fan
- Illuminated on/off switch
- No-flame and overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- Carrying handle; cord storage
- Requires grounded 115-volt outlet
- Measures approximately 14-2/5 by 32-2/3 by 14-4/5 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
|Dimensions||36 × 18 × 18 in|
There are no reviews yet.